Angel In Disguise Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Choice

+4
ammixcutiex3
RandomlySimple
Me1anch0lich0lic
Digitalagegameing
8 posters

Go down

Song Choice Empty Song Choice

Post  Digitalagegameing Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

List some songs you want this studio to do :'D
Digitalagegameing
Digitalagegameing
Admin

https://angelindisguise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Song Choice Empty Song Suggestion

Post  Randomly Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 pm

I think it would be fun if we did the song "Lovestruck" by V-Factory. Very Happy The song is upbeat and isn't pervy, but it's still about love and would work with hetero, yaoi, or yuri perfectly Very Happy

Randomly

Back to top Go down

Song Choice Empty Re: Song Choice

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Digitalagegameing wrote:List some songs you want this studio to do :'D
The Glitch Mob - Seven Nation Army Remix is pretty badass.Very Happy Or just the song in general.

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomlySimple Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:36 am

Me1anch0lich0lic wrote:
The Glitch Mob - Seven Nation Army Remix is pretty badass.Very Happy Or just the song in general.

Oh! Seven Nation Army? I quite like that song. :'D I've never heard the remix your talking about, but I assume it's pretty good. I would work with that song. ^^
RandomlySimple
RandomlySimple

Back to top Go down

Post  ammixcutiex3 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 am

RandomlySimple wrote:
Me1anch0lich0lic wrote:

Oh! Seven Nation Army? I quite like that song. :'D I've never heard the remix your talking about, but I assume it's pretty good. I would work with that song. ^^

Just heard the remix, and I must say..that was just pure awesomness! I could see myself work with that song:3 Very Happy

ammixcutiex3

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnyfoofoobuunny Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 am

Randomly wrote:I think it would be fun if we did the song "Lovestruck" by V-Factory. Very Happy The song is upbeat and isn't pervy, but it's still about love and would work with hetero, yaoi, or yuri perfectly Very Happy

I LIKE THAT IDEA.

Ooooh, what about something by Florence and the machine? I like a lot of their music. But, 'The drumming song' and 'Kiss with a fist' are what I'd recommend.

Oh! Also, 'Shut up and let me go' by the Tingtings.
o u o

Bunnyfoofoobuunny

Back to top Go down

Post  ammixcutiex3 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Omg, you guys all have so great taste in music :'D
I'm fine with all your suggestions! Very Happy

ammixcutiex3

Back to top Go down

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm

RandomlySimple wrote:Oh! Seven Nation Army? I quite like that song. :'D I've never heard the remix your talking about, but I assume it's pretty good. I would work with that song. ^^

Me too. I actually prefer the original to the remix a lil,but you know...copyrights and all. Sad

ammixcutiex3 wrote:

Just heard the remix, and I must say..that was just pure awesomness! I could see myself work with that song:3 Very Happy
yay,I'm glad you like it. Smile

Bunnyfoofoobuunny wrote:
I LIKE THAT IDEA.

Ooooh, what about something by Florence and the machine? I like a lot of their music. But, 'The drumming song' and 'Kiss with a fist' are what I'd recommend.

o u o
I'll work with anything by Florence and the machine.Very Happy I love their song Heavy and Kiss with a fist.

Just to throw something else out there,anything by The birthday massacre is also good.

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomlySimple Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I LIKE THAT IDEA.

o u o [/quote]

Cool! I know 'Shut up and let me go' but that's it. xD I would be willing to work with that~
RandomlySimple
RandomlySimple

Back to top Go down

Post  AwakeningEden Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Hmm...I like all these songs! However, I was wondering if we have a themed MEP in the future, perhaps can it be about nations/human relationships? Doesn't have to be about pairings, but just the interactions between a nation-tan and their beloved historical figures. I was planning on doing an MEP of that with the song "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay or something similar to that in tone.

But as for song suggestions, I love the Love Struck, Glitch Mob, or Florence and Machine Ideas. I personally think drumming song or dog days or over would be a nice intro to the studio.

Or, how about something with the theme of angels in it like "Angel" by Natasha Bedingfield, "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, or "Where's My Angel" by the Metro Station, "Calling All Angels" by Train, "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, or "Everything's Magic" by Angels and Airwaves. Yeah...I know I'm dumb.

AwakeningEden

Back to top Go down

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

AwakeningEden wrote:Hmm...I like all these songs! However, I was wondering if we have a themed MEP in the future, perhaps can it be about nations/human relationships? Doesn't have to be about pairings, but just the interactions between a nation-tan and their beloved historical figures. I was planning on doing an MEP of that with the song "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay or something similar to that in tone.

But as for song suggestions, I love the Love Struck, Glitch Mob, or Florence and Machine Ideas. I personally think drumming song or dog days or over would be a nice intro to the studio.

Or, how about something with the theme of angels in it like "Angel" by Natasha Bedingfield, "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, or "Where's My Angel" by the Metro Station, "Calling All Angels" by Train, "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, or "Everything's Magic" by Angels and Airwaves. Yeah...I know I'm dumb.
I like the idea of a themed MEP.:3 I'll have to listen to that song you just suggested.

Oh,and on the angel theme might I add Angels by Within Temptation. It'd make a good song for an angsty mep Smile
I love Iris-Goo Goo Dolls and Calling All Angels - Train. The rest I haven't listened to,but I do plan to.;3

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Post  hetaliancrocodile Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

How about "Angel With a Shotgun"? It fits the theme of the studio~ ^^

hetaliancrocodile

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomlySimple Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I like the "Your Guardian Angel" idea! ^^ (Mostly because I've been obsessed with that song since, like, forever~) But now that I think about it, it /does/ fit with the studio, you know? xD I like it. c:
RandomlySimple
RandomlySimple

Back to top Go down

Post  AwakeningEden Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Okay, it seems like some of you like the songs with angel themes! Makes me happy because I thought it might be too punny...So, how would we vote for any particular angel-themed song? Or our fearless leader could pick something for us! Very Happy

And "Angels" by Within Temptation and "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab are both excellent choices as well!

AwakeningEden

Back to top Go down

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 am

What if we made a megamix mep of songs that are angel themed. We'd each get to pick a small part of our own choice of music, just so long as it has an angel theme in it. We could make it into a character WORM where you make a video that includes your rep character.

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Post  ammixcutiex3 Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:19 am

lol, just wanna write that I agree with all of your awesome ideas! Smile
especially the angel -thing thing! I like that idea alot! ;3

ammixcutiex3

Back to top Go down

Post  AwakeningEden Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Me1anch0lich0lic wrote:What if we made a megamix mep of songs that are angel themed. We'd each get to pick a small part of our own choice of music, just so long as it has an angel theme in it. We could make it into a character WORM where you make a video that includes your rep character.

Ooooo...now that's a neat idea. I've never been part of a WORM before, so I need to look those up to see how those work.

AwakeningEden

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomlySimple Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:55 am

Me1anch0lich0lic wrote:What if we made a megamix mep of songs that are angel themed. We'd each get to pick a small part of our own choice of music, just so long as it has an angel theme in it. We could make it into a character WORM where you make a video that includes your rep character.

That's a /great/ idea! Very Happy Seriously. I love it. I would totally be up for that.
RandomlySimple
RandomlySimple

Back to top Go down

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

It makes more sense to do a WORM than start a mep first. Just so long as we have a theme for it.:3 I can't wait for D.A.G to get back so we can kick start some ideas here.

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Post  ammixcutiex3 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am

I've never been a part of a WORM before. Can anybody explain it to me?Smile

ammixcutiex3

Back to top Go down

Post  Digitalagegameing Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

i like the idea of a WORM mep with angel theme.....people are moving towards it so who likes the idea of a WORM mep with angel theme Very Happy
Digitalagegameing
Digitalagegameing
Admin

https://angelindisguise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FelicianoVargas1703 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 am

Amm we can use the song "Guardian Angel" by Lovex, it's a great song! =D
FelicianoVargas1703
FelicianoVargas1703

Back to top Go down

Post  FelicianoVargas1703 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 am

Digitalagegameing wrote:i like the idea of a WORM mep with angel theme.....people are moving towards it so who likes the idea of a WORM mep with angel theme Very Happy

I don't know what is a WORM but...sounds good! =)
FelicianoVargas1703
FelicianoVargas1703

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down