Angel In Disguise Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel so old now...

2 posters

Go down

I feel so old now... Empty I feel so old now...

Post  AwakeningEden Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi everyone!

How's it going? I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter this coming Sunday!

Anyway...

Name: Miranda
Age: 21...and I feel old. Especially since Gwyneth is freakin 12. Jesus, I don't even remember how it was to be 12 years old anymore...
Birthday: May 31st
Favorite Color: YELLOW. THAT IS ALL.
Ethnicity: Half-Mexican, mostly Half-Russia with a little bit of German and English sprinkled in.
Whereabouts: I live in Southern California but I currently go to school at Seattle University. I will be graduating this quarter and I'm really excited!
Major: Philosophy and Cultural Anthropology with minors in History, English, and Medieval Studies
Occupation: I plan on writing novels and have one in the works right now. Currently an office assistant in the theology department
Music: Rock and Alternative are my main squeezes but I like R&B, pop, dance, techno, anything that sounds and feels good without cringe-worthy lyrics, etc.
Favorite shows: a lot of the stuff from the 90s. I guess you can say my favorite fandoms are Hetalia, Sailor Moon, Marvel Comics, DC comics, Disney and Non-Disney, and Bleach.
Hobbies: Read, Write, Go out and explore the world, volunteer, hiking, sports in general, Collect watches, purses, stuffed animals, and hardcover editions of my favorite books. Also, politically active whenever I can be! Ron Paul 2012! Very Happy Also, talking with my family and boyfriend is something I tend to do a lot.
Food: CHOCOLATE. But Steak and Green Beans and Chicken Parmesan are my favorite dishes!
Personality: You'll find out in due time :p

Now, onto Hetalia!

Favorite characters: Vietnam, Seychelles, United Kingdom, Monaco, Poland, Ukraine, and Austria
Favorite parts of the fandom: Historical Hetalia and Hetero!Hetalia
Favorite Pairings: France/Jeanne, UKSey, Austria/Hungary, America/Vietnam, Poland/Ukraine, Lithuania/Belarus, Russia/Monaco, Prussia/Liechtenstein, Spain/Belgium, Japan/Taiwan, Sealand/Wy, Germany/Italy, Sweden/Finland
Second Tier (My B-Team): IceSey, Thailand/Vietnam/China, Canada/Ukraine/Estonia, South Korea/Belarus, Denmark/Monaco/Seborga, Romano/Liechtenstein, Switzerland/Belgium/UK, Netherlands/Portugal (if female), Netherlands/New Zealand (hey! it's historically canon!) Poland/Hungary/Turkey

That's pretty much it at the moment. If you want to know more, just ask!

AwakeningEden

Back to top Go down

I feel so old now... Empty Re: I feel so old now...

Post  Bunnyfoofoobuunny Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 am

You're not old! I'm just extremely young in comparison! You're actually my sisters age. o u o

sdkjfs-- Hetero and Historical Hetalia are some pretty pretty awesome sub-genres of the series. And, I like the color yellow, too! It's one of my favorite colors! Actuallyit'sthecolorofmyroom.

Bunnyfoofoobuunny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum