Angel In Disguise Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello,everyone :)

Go down

Hello,everyone :) Empty Hello,everyone :)

Post  Me1anch0lich0lic Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:00 pm

I already posted this on youtube in my profile so why not here.XD
Age: Old enough to have enjoyed the 90s as a kid but not old enough to have enjoyed them as a teen.
Eye color:Green
Hair color:Light Brown
Birthday: September 1st
Fav Color:Crimson Red
Fav Food:Sushi
Fav Anime:YuYu Hakusho
Fav Manga:Uzumaki(horror manga)
Positive Characteristics:patient,kind,
humble,open-minded,forgiving, and calm when need be.
Negative Characteristics:indecisive,overly sensitive, overly shy,a procrastinator, and at times a perfectionist to the extreme.

Fav characters(in order): Sweden,Denmark,Thailand,Russia,and Germany.
OTP:Denmark x Sweden
Fav pairings(not in any order):England x Germany, Thailand x Vietnam,Thailand x Denmark, Russia x Germany, Romania x Turkey,Ukraine x Belarus, America x Germany, Netherlands x Germany, Germany x S.Italy,Belarus x Lithuania, Sweden x Germany,Spain x N.Italy,England x Queen Elizabeth I, Austria x Hungary,Germany x Austria, and Germany x Japan. Yes...I do tend to whore Germany out a lot.XD

Nyotaliaverse
Nyotalia OTP: Denmark x FemSweden
Fav nyotalia designs (not in any order): MaleBelarus, MaleUkraine,FemSweden,FemGermany,
FemTurkey,FemRussia,and FemMacau.
I have to say designs because the nyotalia characters aside from a few have no canon personalities,but you get the picture.
FemDenmark would have been mentioned, but since she doesn't have an official design(that pic with the gender bent nordics all together is fake) she isn't.
Fav nyotalia pairings(not in any order): MaleBelarus x MaleUkraine, MaleUkraine x FemCanada, S.Italy x FemGermany, Germany x FemRussia, Romania x FemTurkey, Greece x FemTurkey, England x FemFrance, England x FemSpain, Sweden x FemRussia, Norway x FemSweden, MaleBelgium x FemS.Italy,China x FemRussia, MaleHungary x FemAustria,and China x FemMacau.

Me1anch0lich0lic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum